The clients can be downloaded from Google Play for a free 10-day trial.
Other Key Features:
· Both versions help preserve device battery power and can be installed without rooting the operation system. With user-friendly graphical interfaces, the clients ensure easy handling and make importing existing VPN configurations simple and intuitive.
· For Premium users, an "auto reconnect" feature ensures continuous workflow. For example, VPN connections interrupted by dead zones or changes in the transmission network, automatically reestablish connectivity. Premium software also delivers strong authentication mechanisms, providing comprehensive protection against unauthorized access and supports one-time-passwords (OTP) and PKI certificates. When used in conjunction with the NCP Secure Enterprise VPN Server, the NCP Path Finder Technology enables secure VPN connections, even when IPsec connections are blocked via firewalls.
· NCP's VPN software supports all technical communications and security standards including Internet Key Exchange (IKE) v1 and 2, IP address assignment via local IP address or IKE config mode, pre-shared key or PKCS#12 certificate support, XAUTH, and split and full tunneling network access.
Learn more about NCP engineering.
· Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, and on LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
· Learn more about how enterprises have overcome the challenges of managing and maintaining secure remote access with NCP engineering.
NCP engineering, Android, Android 4.0, Android 4.1, remote access, VPN, IPsec, enterprise, NCP Secure Android Client, VPN gateways, universal IPsec clients, Android apps, mobile security.
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.