undefined MIN READ
Regular User Awareness Training Still the Best Security Tactic
Email continues to be the largest area of exposure for most organizations, and phishing emails lead the charge, according to Stu Sjouwerman, founder and CEO of KnowBe4. And while AI and machine learning can make a difference, these same tools are used by the bad guys, Sjouwerman adds. Regular, monthly trainings help reduce phishing click rates.
- ChatGPT: Defending Your Business Against AI-Supercharged Ransomware
- Ten Emerging Vulnerabilities Every Enterprise Should Know
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools