The service is priced at $36 a year per user and an additional $12 per year for each remote user. It is a re-branded, less expensive version of a service offered by Postini, which Google acquired last year.Computerworld
CommentaryGoogle has announced Web Security for Enterprise, a subscription service intended to protect businesses and other organizations against malware attacks.In a Google blog post, Tim Johnson, product marketing manager, said the service enables companies to create and enforce Internet policies; guard against Web viruses, spyware, and other threats; intercept undesirable Web content; monitor online activity; and reduce bandwidth congestion. The security protection can be extended to remote users through an add-on.
Google Launches Business Security Service
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- End to End Automation: A Game Changer for Improving Workforce Efficiency