MELVILLE, NY – November 18, 2011: CopyTele, Inc. (OTCBB:COPY) announces the release of the first in a family of SMS text message encryption Apps, ProtecText Free, used to secure SMS texting on telephone based on Android phones.
Users can send and receive text messages and be assured that the messages are encrypted both in transit and in storage on their phones, securing them from prying eyes.
In addition to encryption, ProtecText Free includes the SMART MEN (Message-Exchange-Notification) system. Message originators receive confirmation that a) the SMS text message was sent, b) the message was received on the recipient’s phone, and c) the message was read by the recipient. In addition, the message originator is able to recall a message that had already been sent. ProtectText Free is a fully functional version of ProtectText and is FREE for 60-days. If not replaced by ProtectText, the App’s send capabilities are disabled, but all received messages are saved and secure.
In this day and age, government, business and personal communication needs to be protected and kept confidential, away from prying eyes. ProtecText Apps contain the technology of CopyTele, Inc. and utilizes the highly regarded Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) digital cryptographic algorithm. It is necessary to have the ProtecText App on both telephone devices for proper secure communications
When it comes to information security………………………………… CopyTele has the key.
• Secure confidential SMS communication using Android Devices.
• Easily send and receive safe secure encrypted SMS messages.
• SMART MEN (Message-Exchange-Notification), provides confirmation of the reception and reading of the secure message.
• SMS messages can be recalled from the recipient’s folder.
• Password Protected, your SMS messages are secure from unauthorized access.
• Send text messages over 140-characters.
For more information on CopyTele, please visit CopyTele.com and ProtecText.com.