Endgame Boosts Apple Security to Be Commensurate with Windows Security
Gone are the days when users could take refuge from Windows threats with Apple devices, as malware writers are exploiting OSX and iOS with real vigor, says Mark Dufresne, VP of R&D at Endgame. And though it's taken a while, Mac security has achieved parity with Windows so that Apple users need no longer settle for "protected enough."
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology