undefined MIN READ
Endgame Boosts Apple Security to Be Commensurate with Windows Security
Gone are the days when users could take refuge from Windows threats with Apple devices, as malware writers are exploiting OSX and iOS with real vigor, says Mark Dufresne, VP of R&D at Endgame. And though it's taken a while, Mac security has achieved parity with Windows so that Apple users need no longer settle for "protected enough."
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security