undefined MIN READ
Contrast Security Boosts App Security with Self-Protecting Software
Vulnerability rates in application software remain as high as they were 15 years ago, according to Jeff Williams, CTO and Co-Founder of Contrast Security. But by injecting intelligent agents into code, app software gets instruments with thousands of smart, agile sensors that detect and correct vulnerabilities before deployment, and protect apps in operation.
- What Ransomware Groups Look for in Enterprise Victims
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment