Asset Management Becomes the New Security Model
While security pros once rallied around end-device management as their organizing principle, that approach is being subsumed by asset management, according to Dean Sysman, CEO and Co-Founder of Axonius. Device management becomes a subset of asset management, as organizations create a hierarchy to protect what's most valuable to them, he adds.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- Beyond Passwords: New Thinking and Strategies for Authentication