"The enormous popularity of the Android platform has provided cyber criminals and malware developers with a huge audience of potential victims. In fact, malware villains are now promoting their apps under the guise of virus protection software that unsuspecting users install."
1 MIN READ
Products & Releases
SnoopWall Warns: Beware Of Android Malware
Company notes increase in number of malicious apps flooding the market
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security
- Welcome to Modern Web App Security
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Version 1.02
- Understanding Vulnerability Prioritization Technologies - From Generic VM to VPT
- Cymulate Named Innovation Leader, Frost & Sullivan's - Frost Radar BAS, 2022
- What Are the Top and Niche Use Cases for Breach and Attack Simulation Technology?