5 MIN READ
Is XDR Overhyped?
Security experts weigh in on the value and pitfalls of extended detection and response (XDR), offering consideration and advice on this growing new category.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications
- Proof-Based Scanning: No noise, just facts
- AppSec Best Practices: Where Speed, Security, and Innovation Meet in the Middle
- A Security Leader's Guide to Leveraging MDR for Security Maturity and Development
- Cymulate Named Innovation Leader, Frost & Sullivan's - Frost Radar BAS, 2022
- 2023 Gartner Market Guide for Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP)