Ayal Yogev, CEO and co-founder of Anjuna Security, describes the emerging model of Confidential Computing, as well as how it leverages enclaves and creates Trusted Execution Environments, which isolates data from unauthorized access. Yogev also discusses how he expects Confidential Computing to improve security for cloud computing, especially with its multi-party service delivery model.
1 MIN READ
Anjuna Security: Tapping ‘Confidential Computing’ to Secure Data, Users, and Organizations
Anjuna Security's Ayal Yogev joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss how confidential computing will improve cloud security.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals