Ayal Yogev, CEO and co-founder of Anjuna Security, describes the emerging model of Confidential Computing, as well as how it leverages enclaves and creates Trusted Execution Environments, which isolates data from unauthorized access. Yogev also discusses how he expects Confidential Computing to improve security for cloud computing, especially with its multi-party service delivery model.
1 min read
Anjuna Security: Tapping ‘Confidential Computing’ to Secure Data, Users, and Organizations
Anjuna Security's Ayal Yogev joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss how confidential computing will improve cloud security.
- From Reactive to Proactive, Changing the Culture on API Security
- Using Identity & Access Management to Improve Cyber Defense
- Understanding Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, & Deep Learning, and When to Use Them
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work - And What You Can Do to Stop Them
- Ransomware Resilience and Response: The Next Generation
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development
- The Many Risks of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite