8 MIN READ
6 Lessons From Major Data Breaches This Year
Though many incidents stemmed from familiar security failures, they served up — or resurfaced — some important takeaways.
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications