ATLANTA -- Lancope, Inc., the provider of StealthWatch, the most widely used network behavior analysis (NBA) and response system, today announced continued record growth and momentum in 2007, having increased sales by 100 percent for the second consecutive year. 2007 was marked by a 35 percent increase in new enterprise customers, who selected StealthWatch for NetFlow and sFlow®-based anomaly detection and network performance monitoring. Lancopes StealthWatch protects over 30 million hosts worldwide and several hundred enterprise customers more than all direct competitors combined.
Lancopes 2007 milestones and highlights include:
- Second consecutive year of 100 percent sales growth, marked by more than double the number of six-figure deals in 2006
- Tripled international revenues and attracted over 50 partners throughout EMEA and Asia
- Increased customer base by more than 35 percent with several marquis customer acquisitions, including AirTran Airways, Cancer Research UK, Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam, Siemens for the BBC, WildBlue Communications and Federal U.S. Government agencies
- Launched StealthWatch System versions 5.6 and 5.7 and the Flow Replicator, the first commercially available virtual UDP switch enabling broad utilization of NetFlow and sFlow data
- Awarded two U.S. patents for groundbreaking flow-based detection of network intrusions and network port profiling
- Appointed prominent industry leaders from PepsiCo, Prudential Insurance and the Department of Homeland Security to the Lancope Advisory Board
- Added StealthWatch to the U.S. Army Information Assurance Approved Products List (AIAAPL)
2007 was a breakthrough year for Lancope in terms of record earnings, substantial customer wins, widespread StealthWatch adoption and continued market leadership. This rising momentum validates our flow-based approach to securing and managing the network, which we have been advocating for years, said Harland LaVigne, president and CEO of Lancope. Increasingly, StealthWatch is recognized as the primary technology to transform NetFlow and sFlow into actionable intelligence that enables enterprises to not only resolve network incidents quickly but also streamline network management.