1 min read
Time to Get Smarter About Threat Intel
Bad actors move faster than threat intelligence feeds and the infosec pros who monitor them, notes Joakim Kennedy, Threat Intel Manager for Anomali Research. Organizations need to establish a dedicated team to manage threat intel, and an adequate budget. Kennedy also encourages intelligence sharing as part of a stepped-up protection strategy.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development
- Optimizing Endpoint Protection
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite