Time to Get Smarter About Threat Intel
Bad actors move faster than threat intelligence feeds and the infosec pros who monitor them, notes Joakim Kennedy, Threat Intel Manager for Anomali Research. Organizations need to establish a dedicated team to manage threat intel, and an adequate budget. Kennedy also encourages intelligence sharing as part of a stepped-up protection strategy.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- End to End Automation: A Game Changer for Improving Workforce Efficiency