Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. For the full News Desk programming schedule, see DarkReading.com/DRnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
Synopsys: Why Security-Minded Companies Are Transitioning to DevSecOps
SPONSORED: For too long, developers have had to weigh the tradeoffs between software security and feature development. But as DevSecOps continues to gain momentum over application security, organizations realize that adopting security in software development needn't be a drag on productivity, says Tim Mackey from the Synopsys Cybersecurity Research Center.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications