Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. For the full News Desk programming schedule, see DarkReading.com/DRnewsdesk.
Synopsys: Why Security-Minded Companies Are Transitioning to DevSecOps
SPONSORED: For too long, developers have had to weigh the tradeoffs between software security and feature development. But as DevSecOps continues to gain momentum over application security, organizations realize that adopting security in software development needn't be a drag on productivity, says Tim Mackey from the Synopsys Cybersecurity Research Center.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Optimizing Your Cloud Backups Virtual Event 11/11