undefined MIN READ
Using Threat Deception on Malicious Insiders
Illusive Networks CEO Ofer Israeli reveals how distributed deception technology can be as effective against insider threats as it is against outsiders, since it thwarts the lateral movement common to both.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations