COVID's had some company in the last couple years with another mutating scourge: ransomware. Thanks to the Dark Web, ransomware has scaled up and become more heavily monetized, says Halcyon CEO and co-founder Jon Miller. And as ransomware’s gotten more virulent and pervasive, boards of directors are taking more interest in managing the risk. Miller also discusses how better endpoint protections can mitigate the threat of ransomware.
1 MIN READ
How to Blunt the Virulence of the New Ransomware
Halcyon's Jon Miller joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss how to mitigate ransomware.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations