How Bad Teachers Ruin Good Machine Learning
Sophos data scientist Hillary Sanders explains how security suffers when good machine learning models are trained on bad testing data.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Getting SASE: What Every Enterprise Should Know