The European Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) each October promotes cybersecurity among EU citizens and organizations, and is partnering with Anima People, specialists in behavioral science related to security, in a critical project to evaluate cybersecurity awareness campaigns in behavior change among employees. Organizations worldwide will benefit by the intelligence they need to design successful campaigns in the future, helping to drive long-term behavior conducive to a cyber-secure world. Please participate by completing this survey: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Cybersecurity_Awareness_ECSM-PreC
1 MIN READ
Products & Releases
Cybersecurity Awareness Campaigns: How Effective Are They in Changing Behavior?
Your chance to be a part of a ground-breaking study.
- Concerns Mount Over Ransomware, Zero-Day Bugs, and AI-Enabled Malware
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security