4 MIN READ
7 Variants (So Far) of Mirai
Mirai is an example of the newest trend in rapidly evolving, constantly improving malware. These seven variants show how threat actors are making bad malware worse.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals