With a little under month left before the show's kick-off, Interop is shaping up to offer CISOs and other security leaders a smorgasbord of new information, ideas and inspiration for the coming year. With several days worth of security-related programming (not to mention plenty of IT leadership and general IT content that will come in handy), the annual confab has coalesced along several key areas of interest. Here are seven of the hottest topics likely to interest security-minded attendees.
7 Biggest Trends Bubbling Up For Interop
CISOs and security leaders will find security is top of mind at Interop, when risk management intersects with some of the biggest themes likely to come out of the show.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach