As inevitable as death and taxes, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against the enterprise continue as strong as ever. According to all of the latest data, 2016 has seen DDoS attacks intensify in frequency and size, particularly as attackers are increasingly using DNS and DNSSEC to amplify attacks for greater impact against their victims using fewer botnet resources.
2016 DDoS Attack Trends By The Numbers
Some highlights from recent reports on DDoS attack activity.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Tech: Where It's Going and How To Get There
- Beyond Passwords: New Thinking and Strategies for Authentication