Customers consistently struggle to get from reactivity to a proactive security strategy, but combining extended detection response (XDR) with threat intelligence is a big step in that direction, says ReliaQuest CTO Joe Partlow. And in that same vein, Partlow describes points to the company’s planned acquisition of threat intel vendor Digital Shadows as a central move to reducing risk and improving resilience for customers. The combined entity will create a force multiplier for aiding the detection, investigation, and response to potential breaches, Partlow adds.
1 min read
ReliaQuest Bolsters Extended Detection With Threat Intelligence
ReliaQuest CTO Joe Partlow joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss extended detection response — and acquisition news.
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Breaking Through Digital Transformation Logjams
- The Burnout Breach: How employee burnout is emerging as the next frontier in cybersecurity
- Get the Gartner Report: SOC Model Guide
- Defending Corporate Executives and VIPs from Cyberattacks
- 2021 Banking and Financial Services Industry Cyber Threat Landscape Report