Former White House Advisor, Paul Kurtz, On Info Sharing & Government Action
Former cybersecurity advisor to the White House talks to Sara Peters at Black Hat about information sharing, attribution, cybersecurity legislation, and his new start-up.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach