The Dark Reading News Desk chats with ESET malware researcher Zuzana Hromcova about IIS malware:
Finally, a Much-Needed Guide to Microsoft IIS Security
Your installation of Infrastructure Internet Services (IIS), Microsoft’s web server software, is probably ignored and lazily defended. ESET malware researcher Zuzana Hromcova explains to the Dark Reading News Desk why IIS malware deserves your attention, and provides a new resource to help.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control