The FBI recently released its annual data dump from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), which offers up the consolidated information gleaned from a year's worth of criminal complaints made to the agency from within the U.S. and worldwide. The 2015 Internet Crime Report data offers some insight into the types of complaints made to law enforcement and at least a glimpse into the scope of Internet crime affecting citizens and businesses.
FBI Report: Deconstructing The Wide Scope Of Internet Crime
Hottest crimes reported to IC3 last year include ransomware and email scams via business email compromise and all account compromise attacks.
- Using Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence to Strengthen Enterprise Cybersecurity
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Tuning your Data Storage Strategy to the Hybrid Cloud
- The Latest Cloud Security Threats & How to Combat Them
- Understanding Your IT Risk Management Ecosystem