Artificial intelligence has transformed the security landscape and given security professionals powerful tools to do their jobs more efficiently, says Karthik Krishnan, CEO and founder of Concentric AI. Krishnan also discusses where AI is best implemented and how the technology is helping to reduce data volumes that inundate most active security operations centers (SOCs).
1 MIN READ
ConcentricAI: How To Maximize Your AI Returns, In and Out of the SOC
Concentric AI's Karthik Krishnan joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss how artificial intelligence has transformed the security landscape.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Breaches Prompt Changes to Enterprise IR Plans and Processes
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World