1 min read
7 Stats That Show What It Takes to Run a Modern SOC
An inside look at staffing levels, budget allocation, outsourcing habits, and the metrics used by security operations centers (SOCs).
- Secure the Keys to Your Kingdom: Unveiling New Data on Global Attack Surface Threats
- What Every Enterprise Should Know About Insider Data Leaks
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Remote Access Strategy
- How Ransomware Works - And What You Can Do to Stop It
- Building and Maintaining Security at the Network Edge
- Five Best Practices for AWS Security Monitoring
- Sumo Logic for Continuous Intelligence
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Risks of Modern Application Development