At VMworld 2015 in San Francisco, I roamed the floor with a camera asking attendees, "What was your worst day in IT?" When we initially came up with this question, we thought everyone's worst day would have something to do with a security breach or malware. Turns out that hardware failures and human error are far more common. As much as we talk about threat protection, what we really need to watch out for is our equipment and ourselves. Watch and you'll see.
1 MIN READ
Your Worst Day In IT
Turns out the most common culprits aren't what you might think.
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- The Rise of the No-Code Economy
- SANS Institute Survey: The State of Cloud Security
- Forrester Report: The Total Economic Impact Of Bizagi's Low-Code Intelligent Process Automation Platform