At VMworld 2015 in San Francisco, I roamed the floor with a camera asking attendees, "What was your worst day in IT?" When we initially came up with this question, we thought everyone's worst day would have something to do with a security breach or malware. Turns out that hardware failures and human error are far more common. As much as we talk about threat protection, what we really need to watch out for is our equipment and ourselves. Watch and you'll see.
1 min read
Your Worst Day In IT
Turns out the most common culprits aren't what you might think.
- Secure the Keys to Your Kingdom: Unveiling New Data on Global Attack Surface Threats
- What Every Enterprise Should Know About Insider Data Leaks
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Remote Access Strategy
- How Ransomware Works - And What You Can Do to Stop It
- Building and Maintaining Security at the Network Edge