So much has been written about the Ashley Madison hack, and more has been written about how organizations can respond and survive a breach. But security pros have yet to offer any advice to the users of Ashley Madison as to what they can do now. At GuidePoint Security’s “Ask the Experts” party at the 2015 Black Hat Conference, I asked security-minded people for advice on what users of Ashley Madison should do now. After they gave me a lot of “I told you so” advice, I pushed them for some real guidance. Unfortunately, not much of it was that helpful.
1 MIN READ
What Should the Users of Ashley Madison Do?
Security-minded professionals offer their advice at Black Hat party.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations