So much has been written about the Ashley Madison hack, and more has been written about how organizations can respond and survive a breach. But security pros have yet to offer any advice to the users of Ashley Madison as to what they can do now. At GuidePoint Security’s “Ask the Experts” party at the 2015 Black Hat Conference, I asked security-minded people for advice on what users of Ashley Madison should do now. After they gave me a lot of “I told you so” advice, I pushed them for some real guidance. Unfortunately, not much of it was that helpful.
What Should the Users of Ashley Madison Do?
Security-minded professionals offer their advice at Black Hat party.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 Virtual Event