"Really, this opens up the door to giving businesses with mobile workers or a remote workforce that extra layer of security to conduct business even better than before," said Chris McKie, global analyst for WatchGuard, noting that the improved security of the appliances speaks to all market segments. "Everybody wants to have the greatest security."ChannelWeb
CommentaryWatchGuard Technologies has updated its network security software for a trio of unified-threat management (UTM) appliances, including the SMB-focused Edge.With mobility needs in the mind, the new releases tout improved security capabilities, enhanced connectivity, increased throughput and robust network administrative tools for WatchGuard's Firebox X Peak, Core and Edge appliance families.
WatchGuard Boosts Security for UTM Appliances
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- Beyond Spam and Phishing: Emerging Email-based Threats