SafeBreach Touts 'Breach and Attack Simulation' to Improve Security Posture
Yotam Ben Ezra, VP of Products for SafeBreach, discusses how breach and attack simulation helps you validate your security controls and improve your security posture. He also details how SafeBreach’s new Risk-Based Vulnerability Management enables security teams to ensure they are patching the vulnerabilities with the greatest business risk first, and how you can extend your security testing and stance to your growing cloud native infrastructure.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Ten Hot Talks from Black Hat 2021
- Next-Gen Authentication: A Strategy for MFA, Passwordless, and Beyond
- Security Alert Fatigue: How to Wake Up and Take Back Control of your SOC