A key component of ID Experts data breach preparedness and response services, endorsed by the American Hospital Association (AHA), RADAR
Products & ReleasesPORTLAND, Ore. - February 15, 2012 - Healthcare has become one of the most-breached industries, placing hospitals, clinics and health plans under scrutiny of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) and State Attorneys General (AG). To help healthcare organizations navigate the maze of inconsistent federal and 46 states' different patient privacy laws, ID Experts announced RADAR 2.0 today-a patent pending, web-based software tool-to help standardize, centralize and simplify the assessment, documentation and reporting process of privacy or security incidents involving personally identifiable information (PII) and protected health information (PHI).
ID Experts Announces New Breach Product
RADAR 2.0 meets federal and state risk assessment and reporting requirements for privacy, security, and data breach incidents
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control