Siloed security solutions often don’t improve security or reduce risk. Sumedh Thakar, CEO of Qualys, explains how moving to a cloud-based asset management platform can simplify their strategies and improve overall security. With cybersecurity spending topping $150 billion annually, customers are looking for more improvement and better results, Thakar adds. He also addresses how to deal with network complexity in an era of cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and a personnel shortage.
1 MIN READ
How Qualys Reduces Risk and Enables Tool Consolidation
Sumedh Thakar, CEO of Qualys, explains how moving to a cloud-based asset management platform can simplify their strategies and improve overall security.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals