With just a few shopping days until Christmas, now is the time to fill in those gift-giving gaps. But put down the assorted chocolates -- nobody needs the extra calories at this point -- and turn your attention to the printed word. Books are the perfect last-minute gift. Whether you're searching for something that your CISO loved one or co-worker would enjoy during the holiday lull, or you're a CISO hoping to educate family on what it is you do for work, we've got a selection of choices for you. The following books offer something educational, fun, or otherwise noteworthy for the security-minded and layperson alike.
CISO Holiday Bookshelf
A selection of interesting security reads perfect as gifts from and to the typical CISO.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Optimizing Your Cloud Backups Virtual Event 11/11