ISLANDIA, N.Y. -- CA, Inc. (NYSE: CA) today announced CA IAM r12, a major new version of its identity and access management solution that helps customers more securely and efficiently enable their businesses with service oriented architecture (SOA) and Web services.
CA IAM r12 provides the identity lifecycle management, access management, workflow automation, delegated administration, reporting, federation and other capabilities IT organizations require to efficiently and securely deliver critical business services and provide internal and external users with an enhanced customer experienceregardless of platform. The new version:
- Enhances security controls for emerging SOA architectures and other application architectures on both distributed and mainframe platforms.
- Facilitates the extension of IAM capabilities to all business services across the enterprise to support policy-based security and governance.
- Eases regulatory compliance and governance by automating IAM-related controls, providing security policy analysis and comprehensive reporting.
- Increases inter-enterprise business enablement through enhanced identity federation.
- Provides support for IPv6 and FIPS PUB 140-2 for added security.
CA Inc. (NYSE: CA)