The adoption of the PDF format by both PC and Mac users has made it one of the most ubiquitous applications on the planet, with estimates of users far exceeding
Products & ReleasesDanville, CA - March 3, 2009 - Autonomic Software today announced that ANSA Platinum offers immediate protection from the risks posed by the recently-announced security vulnerability within Adobe's Acrobat and Reader applications. This flaw allows online criminals to take advantage of a buffer-overflow error in several versions of Adobe Reader and Acrobat, making it possible for them to steal information from these PC's and use them to remotely attack and infect other PCs. ANSA Platinum automatically deploys Adobe's suggested interim fix to every PC in an organization, and will automatically deploy the permanent patches when they become available for the at-risk Adobe programs and versions.
Autonomic Software Offers Interim Fix For Major Adobe Vulnerabilities
ANSA Platinum offers protection from the risks posed by the recently announced security vulnerability within Adobe's Acrobat and Reader applications
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Getting SASE: What Every Enterprise Should Know