Okta's Marc Rogers and Auth0's Jameeka Aaron discuss the biggest threats connected to identity, as well as how the move to hybrid work compounds the challenge of keeping users — and their data — secure. The two also examine the role of zero trust in the identity equation, as well as the bot attacks and breached credentials that plague the consumer space.
1 MIN READ
Identity-First Security Helps Reduce and Neutralize Enterprise Threats
Okta's Marc Rogers and Auth0's Jameeka Aaron join Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about remote work security.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations