Okta's Marc Rogers and Auth0's Jameeka Aaron discuss the biggest threats connected to identity, as well as how the move to hybrid work compounds the challenge of keeping users — and their data — secure. The two also examine the role of zero trust in the identity equation, as well as the bot attacks and breached credentials that plague the consumer space.
1 min read
Identity-First Security Helps Reduce and Neutralize Enterprise Threats
Okta's Marc Rogers and Auth0's Jameeka Aaron join Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about remote work security.
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code