Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. See the full News Desk programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
Using IoT Botnets to Manipulate the Energy Market
Tohid Shekari, phD candidate at Georgia Tech, talks about the session that he and Georgia Tech professor Raheem Beyah gave about a stealthy and adaptable way to use IoT botnets for financial gain or market downfall.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Optimizing Your Cloud Backups Virtual Event 11/11