Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. See the full News Desk programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 min read
Using IoT Botnets to Manipulate the Energy Market
Tohid Shekari, phD candidate at Georgia Tech, talks about the session that he and Georgia Tech professor Raheem Beyah gave about a stealthy and adaptable way to use IoT botnets for financial gain or market downfall.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Five Best Practices for AWS Security Monitoring
- Sumo Logic for Continuous Intelligence
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite