According to a survey of seventy five companies and 107 senior executives in the United States, it costs U.S. corporations on average $1.3M each time a corporate secret is revealed to unauthorized parties. 18% of respondents estimate such losses to occur weekly or more frequently, 61% at least monthly and 90% at least annually.
Products & ReleasesPALO ALTO, Calif. --(Business Wire)-- Mar 02, 2010 A survey released today by the Ponemon Institute (www.ponemon.org), on behalf of Cellcrypt (www.cellcrypt.com), reveals that large and medium businesses are putting themselves at risk as a result of cell phone voice call interception.
U.S. Businesses Losing Millions From Illegal Interception Of Cell Phone Calls: Ponemon Institute
Two-thirds of survey participants lack confidence that the proprietary and confidential information conveyed during cell phone conversations is adequately secured in their organizations
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach