October 22, 2014– Morristown, New Jersey – Tufin®, the market-leading provider of Security Policy Orchestration solutions, today announced version R14-3 of its award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite. Delivering on Tufin’s vision for end-to-end network change automation, R14-3 enables full automation of policy changes for Check Point, Cisco and Juniper firewalls while adhering to corporate policy. This increased level of automation, which includes design, risk assessment, approvals and now change provisioning, enables organizations to manage their existing network security environments with the desired agility of modern cloud and SDN architectures.
In the recent ESG research report, ‘Network Security Trends in the Era of Cloud and Mobile Computing,’ ESG surveyed of 397 IT security professionals and found that 39% report IT initiatives are being adopted without proper network security oversight or controls, 28% report overlapping controls and processes, and 26% of organizations are challenged by security policies that are too complex and can’t be enforced,” said Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst at the Enterprise Strategy Group. “Tufin continues to provide network security automation that can help deliver immediate business value. It can also help ensure the physical/virtual network security alignment needed for organizations to benefit from SDN and other promising technologies as they continue to mature.”
Key enhancements to the Tufin Orchestration Suite include:
· End-to end automation for Check Point, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco IOS routers and Juniper SRX firewalls: With R14-3, customers can automate network changes for these devices throughout the network change lifecycle – from the initial access request, through risk and compliance analysis, topology-based path calculation and target firewall selection, network change design, and finally the new ability to automatically provision approved changes to the firewalls. By delivering end-to-end automation for market leading firewalls, Tufin enables SDN-equivalent agility at the network security layer.
· Application Awareness for Palo Alto Networks Next-Gen firewalls: R14-3 includes the ability to automatically verify application-identity flows on Palo Alto Networks Next-Gen firewalls, delivering smarter policy design and streamlined change management.
· Continuous Compliance for PCI DSS 3.0 – PCI DSS 2.0 will reach end of life at the end of 2014. Tufin's automated PCI DSS audit report has been upgraded to support the latest version of PCI DSS, 3.0.
“Networks are quickly evolving into their next generation which is all about agility and automation,” said Reuven Harrison, CTO, Tufin. “By delivering SDN-equivalent automation capabilities for enterprise firewalls, we provide our customers with the needed agility to align with the speed of modern IT while maintaining their corporate security and compliance policies.”
Tufin® is the leader in Security Policy Orchestration, automating and accelerating network infrastructure changes while maintaining security and compliance. By improving network change processes, organizations using the Tufin Orchestration Suite™ will have a positive impact on the business by reducing the time and cost spent implementing network changes by up to 80%. Taking a holistic view of IT, the Tufin Orchestration Suite helps organizations automate security and efficiency into day-to-day operations, enabling them to be more agile and leverage technology to gain a competitive advantage. Founded in 2005, Tufin serves more than 1,300 customers in industries from telecom and financial services to energy, transportation and pharmaceuticals. Tufin partners with leading vendors including Check Point, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, F5, Stonesoft, Blue Coat, McAfee and BMC Software, and is known for technological innovation and dedicated customer service.
For more information visit www.tufin.com, or follow Tufin on:
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/TufinTech
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tufintech
· LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/tufin-technologies
· BrightTalk: https://www.brighttalk.com/community/it-security/channel/9591
· YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tufintech
· The Tufin Blog: http://www.tufin.com/blog
· Tufin Developer Community https://plus.google.com/communities/112366353546062524001