SPONSORED: Virtual private networking and virtual desktop infrastructure, while still useful, lack the hardened security required to keep users secure. That's created an opening for Zero Trust network access, according to Dor Knafo, co-founder and CEO of Axis Security. He discusses why Zero Trust is more secure than VPNs or VDI, and how it works with SASE. WATCH NOW:
Axis Fosters Work-From-Home Momentum with Zero Trust Network Access
SPONSORED: Watch now -- VPN and VDI, while still useful, lack the hardened security required to keep users secure. That's created an opening for Zero Trust network access.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- Securing Your APIs: What You Need to Know