Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the entire program at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 min read
Why Satellite Communication Eavesdropping Will Remain A Problem
Oxford PhD candidate James Pavur shows that SATCOM security has still made no progress since previous Black Hat disclosures, and discusses the physical and economic limitations that slow make it unlikely to improve anytime soon.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Sumo Logic for Continuous Intelligence
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- Endpoint Detection Net Suite Use Cases