Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the entire program at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
Why Satellite Communication Eavesdropping Will Remain A Problem
Oxford PhD candidate James Pavur shows that SATCOM security has still made no progress since previous Black Hat disclosures, and discusses the physical and economic limitations that slow make it unlikely to improve anytime soon.
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools
- SBOMS and the Modern Enterprise Software Supply Chain
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work -- And What You Can Do to Stop Them