Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the entire program at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
Why Satellite Communication Eavesdropping Will Remain A Problem
Oxford PhD candidate James Pavur shows that SATCOM security has still made no progress since previous Black Hat disclosures, and discusses the physical and economic limitations that slow make it unlikely to improve anytime soon.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Getting SASE: What Every Enterprise Should Know