Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. See the full programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
The Long Shadow of Stuxnet: New Microsoft Print Spooler Vulns Revealed
Researchers Peleg Hader and Tomer Bar of SafeBreach share details of the three vulnerabilities they found in Windows Print Spooler that could allow an attacker to sneak into the network through an old printer service mechanism.
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- The Foundation for Building Scalable Applications to Fuel Customer Satisfaction and Growth
- 2021 Digital Transformation Report
- Increased Cooperation Between Access Brokers, Ransomware Operators Reviewed