Filmed as part of the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Full programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
Remotely Hacking Operations Technology Systems
Marco Balduzzi senior research scientist with Trend Micro, tells us how the often-overlooked ICS protocol gateways contain serious vulnerabilities that allow attackers to hack OT systems remotely.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security