1 min read
Attacking Data Integrity & Hacking Radiation Monitoring Devices
Ruben Santamarta shows radio-based vulnerabilities and investigates how the integrity of critical data can be manipulated to simulate, complicate or exacerbate emergency situations.
- Secure the Keys to Your Kingdom: Unveiling New Data on Global Attack Surface Threats
- What Every Enterprise Should Know About Insider Data Leaks
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Remote Access Strategy
- How Ransomware Works - And What You Can Do to Stop It
- Building and Maintaining Security at the Network Edge