Artificial intelligence is essential for endowing multicloud environments with greater visibility, insights and actions, according to Mark Nunnikhoven, distinguished cloud strategist for Lacework. And AI is key to automating security tasks, he adds. AI, in turn, can help enable faster innovation with security built in from the first line of code, as well as gain meaningful security insights to build apps quickly and confidently by highlighting any potential issues well before they reach production, according to Nunnikhoven.
1 MIN READ
Lacework Blends Artificial Intelligence and Automation to Bolster Cloud Security
Lacework's Mark Nunnikhoven joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about AI and cloud security.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- 6 Elements of a Solid IoT Security Strategy
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World