Artificial intelligence is essential for endowing multicloud environments with greater visibility, insights and actions, according to Mark Nunnikhoven, distinguished cloud strategist for Lacework. And AI is key to automating security tasks, he adds. AI, in turn, can help enable faster innovation with security built in from the first line of code, as well as gain meaningful security insights to build apps quickly and confidently by highlighting any potential issues well before they reach production, according to Nunnikhoven.
1 MIN READ
Lacework Blends Artificial Intelligence and Automation to Bolster Cloud Security
Lacework's Mark Nunnikhoven joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about AI and cloud security.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations