SAN FRANCISCO, Calif – July 22, 2015 – Fortscale Security Ltd., a leader in the growing field of User Behavior Analytics for enterprise security, today unveiled Version 1.4 of its industry-leading analytics platform with new features aimed at dramatically reducing response time to insider threats. Maintaining the look and feel of its award-winning user behavior analytics solution, Version 1.4 includes Operational Workflow Integration, Enhanced Behavior Analytics and Rapid Response Toolbox, resulting in a technologically-superior machine learning-based behavior analytics engine that can reduce response time to insider threats by as much as 30 percent.
“At Fortscale, we continue to evolve our solution based on the changing threat landscape, technological innovations, partnerships and input from our customers. Version 1.4 is the culmination of all these things, with the key focus being on enabling rapid detection and response of potential insider threats,” said Idan Tendler, Founder & CEO, Fortscale. “Version 1.4 includes key upgrades, first and foremost having Fortscale tightly integrated into the security operations workflows, giving security teams the tools they need to quickly identify and address suspicious user behavior. Additionally, our new technological partnership with Cisco ISE has resulted in the addition of a new and unique data source, while our Cloudera certification enables enhanced security of the Hadoop architecture.”
Features of Fortscale Version 1.4 Include:
- Operational Workflow Integration: Stream Fortscale security insights into any third party using a standard SYSLOG interface to prioritize work and rapidly respond to threats.
- Enhanced Behavior Analytics: New investigation models including Global Event Scoring, Enhanced Peer Based Insights, Dynamic Scoring, and Integrated Confidence Level result in overall improved threat detection.
- Rapid Response Toolbox: Responsive graphs and filters enable quicker and more efficient handling of data to perform large-scale investigations based on infusion of multiple data sources.
- Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Support: Integration with Cisco’s ISE results in enhanced enrichment of user data leading to superior user behavior visibility in all environments.
- Cloudera Certification: Fortscale/Cloudera partnership delivers Hadoop-based User Behavior Analytics, empowering joint customers to quickly identify and respond to suspicious activity and potential threats. As part of the certification process, Fortscale now includes Hadoop security enhancements such as Apache Sentry and Kerberos authentication to comply with enterprise security guidelines.
- Integrated Analyst Feedback: Analysts can now tag, comment, flag or dismiss security notifications to better reflect their thoughts and suspicions when examining their findings.
- Share Findings: Export Fortscale reports into a variety of new formats including CSV, PNG, JPEG, PDF and SVG.
- Improved Accessibility: Revamped, user-friendly organizational reports make utilizing Fortscale’s pre-set canned analytics simpler than ever.
Fortscale Version 1.4 is available now. For more information, visit www.fortscale.com.