Email is still by far the most common entry-point for a cyber-criminal, according to Dan Fein of Darktrace. In this conversation, Fein examines the reasons for the vulnerability and why it's taken so long to address it. He has suggestions for what customers can do about it: They can start by going beyond just protecting the inbox. Fein also talks about the phishing capabilities of generative AI.
1 MIN READ
Darktrace Takes a Closer Look at the Shifting Email Security Conversation
Dan Fein of Darktrace joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss email security.
Source: Informa Tech
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- What Ransomware Groups Look for in Enterprise Victims
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Concerns Mount Over Ransomware, Zero-Day Bugs, and AI-Enabled Malware
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks