Migrating apps to the cloud has set off a hiring frenzy for security pros with expertise related to data analysis and monitoring, observes Jack Naglieri of Panther Labs. It's also created a big need to make workloads more manageable, he adds. And against the backdrop of an industrywide security skills gap and a limited pool of candidates, Naglieri has advice for teams looking to make hiring and training more effective.
1 min read
Mitigating the Security Skills Shortage
Panther Labs' Jack Naglieri joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk at RSA Conference to discuss how to improve hiring and training.
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Breaking Through Digital Transformation Logjams
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: The 2021 Energy, Utilities, and Industrials Cyber Threat Landscape Report
- 2021 Banking and Financial Services Industry Cyber Threat Landscape Report
- The Rise of Extended Detection & Response
- 5 Reasons To Move your PKI Deployment to the Cloud