Migrating apps to the cloud has set off a hiring frenzy for security pros with expertise related to data analysis and monitoring, observes Jack Naglieri of Panther Labs. It's also created a big need to make workloads more manageable, he adds. And against the backdrop of an industrywide security skills gap and a limited pool of candidates, Naglieri has advice for teams looking to make hiring and training more effective.
1 MIN READ
Mitigating the Security Skills Shortage
Panther Labs' Jack Naglieri joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk at RSA Conference to discuss how to improve hiring and training.
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security
- Invicti AppSec Indicator: Tuning Out the AppSec Noise is All About DAST
- Adopting a Defense-in-Depth Approach to IT Security
- Cymulate Named Innovation Leader, Frost & Sullivan's - Frost Radar BAS, 2022
- What Are the Top and Niche Use Cases for Breach and Attack Simulation Technology?
- Cybersecurity in 2023 and beyond: 12 leaders share their forecasts