It was tough to find good, experienced security professionals already — then along the came the Great Resignation to make hiring even tougher, notes Jon Check, executive director of cyber protection solutions for Raytheon Intelligence and Space. Check explains how hiring practices must change, as well as new ways to attract new talent and how to encourage a better work-life balance among SOC personnel.
1 MIN READ
A Few Simple Ways to Transform Your Cybersecurity Hiring
Raytheon Intelligence & Space's Jon Check joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk at RSA Conference to talk about how hiring must change.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals